Triad F-body Club Forum Index  
 FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Sponsors  •  Gallery  •  Calendar   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 G15 - Return to Mecca View next topic
View previous topic
Raleigh TA
TFB Supporting Member
TFB Supporting Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Those that are going, please register ASAP and recruit 1-2 more cars to come with you.
By popular demand, no band this year.

Raleigh TA
TFB Supporting Member
TFB Supporting Member

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Things are shaping up nicely for the show. Even with increased fuel costs, pre-registrations are up 25% over G14! New sponsor, 6Litereater Mark Delisle, and McNord are planning on attending and showing off some of their newest products.
Register and pay now and save $5. Promo was supposed to end on May 5th, but has been extended just a little while.

S1N1STER
TFB Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Raleigh TA wrote:
Things are shaping up nicely for the show. Even with increased fuel costs, pre-registrations are up 25% over G14! New sponsor, 6Litereater Mark Delisle, and McNord are planning on attending and showing off some of their newest products.
Register and pay now and save $5. Promo was supposed to end on May 5th, but has been extended just a little while.

Someone should bring a truck down with them to haul back some 6LE goods with them to save me on shipping Very Happy.

TFB Supporting Member
TFB Supporting Member

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone even considering going to G15 needs to get their room reserved by Sunday, 5/15. Come Monday, the group discount code goes away. You can reserve today, and still cancel up until 6:00 PM on your reserved arrival date. Better to lock the rate today and make your mind up over the next two weeks. Nothing to lose.

Pocket
TFB Member

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Im not going to be back on the road in time

Mad

Raleigh TA
TFB Supporting Member
TFB Supporting Member

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bummer, you will be missed.

Raleigh TA
TFB Supporting Member
TFB Supporting Member

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am the only TFB member registered...We have to pre-register to get located on the map. If we don't get some others, I'll need to associate with another club or be out in no man's land. Crying or Very sad If anyone is definately attending, please register and let me know so we can have reserved parking.

SilverLT1vert
TFB Member

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All registered and ready to go!!! Took a while since I've been busy. They still offer the group discount on the room btw. Trying like hell to get Jared to go. He doesn't have a lot of money and he doesn't want to drive down by himself. It's funny how we keep saying, "Maybe next year we'll get more people to go." But it never seems to happen.

1997 Silver 30th Anniversary Z28 Convertible,Pacetter LT's,3" ORY,3" Flowmaster cat-back,Moroso cold air,58mm TB,CSR electric WP,1.6 RR's,LT1Edit,19" CCW's,Sportlines,KYB adjustable shocks,UMI torque arm,tubular rear suspension,Spec stage 3+,Custom 8.8,Moser 31 spline axles,Cobra Trac-lok,TA cover,LS1 driveshaft,13" drilled/slotted rotors,6LE gauge cluster,HID's,SS hood and wing
Raleigh TA
TFB Supporting Member
TFB Supporting Member

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is a guy from the Raleigh area that is planning to come down and sketch cars. He is looking to share a room. I can hook him and Jared up if he wants.

91Z28Vert
TFB Member

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alright, so Pocket is going to hitch a ride with me and help with splitting some costs, so I'm registered, and we'll be rolling out with Josh. Better late than never lol! See ya there!

Raleigh TA
TFB Supporting Member
TFB Supporting Member

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent! See you there.

S1N1STER
TFB Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm going to be in GA for work on Thurs/Fri... hopefully I end up in Atlanta so I can at least stop by to check things out for a minute!

TFB Supporting Member
TFB Supporting Member

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ring me up!

1LOMARO
TFB Member

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll be there... registered with v6Fbody though. Will see you folks down there.

SilverLT1vert
TFB Member

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Somebody needs to drive Rich's car down there and he can stay the weekend and drive it back! How cool would that be.

BTW, when are you heading down Russ? Today or tomorrow?

1997 Silver 30th Anniversary Z28 Convertible,Pacetter LT's,3" ORY,3" Flowmaster cat-back,Moroso cold air,58mm TB,CSR electric WP,1.6 RR's,LT1Edit,19" CCW's,Sportlines,KYB adjustable shocks,UMI torque arm,tubular rear suspension,Spec stage 3+,Custom 8.8,Moser 31 spline axles,Cobra Trac-lok,TA cover,LS1 driveshaft,13" drilled/slotted rotors,6LE gauge cluster,HID's,SS hood and wing

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic